There are many things that have been changed with vanilla items in Avalon. This page details those changes.
The Crafting of Some Select Vanilla Items
- Magic Mirror = 3 Mana Crystal, 5 Fallen Star, 20 Glass
- Cloud in a Bottle = 1 Bottle, 10 Feathers, 10 Air Shards, 500 Cloud
- Hermes Boots = 5 Swiftness Potion, 10 Leather, 5 Iron Bar, 5 Air Shard
- Cobalt Shield = 20 Cobalt Bar
- Anklet of the Wind = 2 Swiftness Potion, 10 Silk, 10 Jungle Spores, 1 Steel Bar
- Aglet = 10 Steel Bar, 5 Deathweed, 1 Swiftness Potion
- Band of Regeneration = 4 Life Crystal, 5 Regeneration Potion, 5 Silver Bar
- Vilethorn = 3 vine, 10 Jungle Spores, 15 Demonite Ore
- Dynamite = 15 Sand Block, 12 Silt Block, 3 Bomb
- Golden Key = 1/2 Gold Bar
- Gold Chest = 5 Gold Bar, 20 Wood, 2 Iron Bar
- Adamantite Forge = 30 Adamantite Ore, 10 Coal, 1 Hellforge
- Demon Altar(item) = 50 Ebonstone Block, 10 Rotten Chunk, 5 Deathweed, 20 Soul of Night, 30 Vile Powder, 15 Undead Shard, 20 Worm Tooth, and 25 Demonite Bar at a Mythril Anvil
- Life Crystal = 45 Heartstone Blocks
- 1 Thorns Potion = 1 Bottled Water, 1 Stinger, 1 Deathweed, 1 Cactus
Many items have had their stack limit increased. All ores and bars, plus all potion ingredients have had their max stack changed to 250. Most bullets are now stackable to 2,000, though arrows now stack to only 2,000. Torches now stack to 500. Jungle items also stack to 250, such as spores and stingers.
Other changes include the addition of Fire Shards to Molten gear. Jungle Bars and Shards have been added to all Jungle items. Silver gear has been re-added to all Jungle gear except the armor.
In addition, the Molten Pickaxe and Hamaxe have had their respective breakage power reduced, along with the Meteor Hamaxe, to fit with the Titanium tier.