The Navigator is a town NPC added in Avalon. Like other town NPCs, he has 250 max life, and can sell things to you. The list of items for sale in his shop:
- Navigator's Array
- Navigation Potion
- Shadow Potion (if Blood Moon)
- Torch (if night)
- Copper Watch
- Silver Watch
- Gold Watch
- Depth Meter
This town NPC will spawn when you have a vacant house and when you are in Superhardmode.
Quotes from the Navigator are still being worked on, but here are the lines that he has so far:
- "Navigating is easy if you have the right tools."
- "Navigation for the right price: cheap!"
- "Lost your way? I have exactly what you need!"
- "Hard to port!"
- "Ahoy matey!"
- "...the arctangent of the angle of inclination-- Oh, did you need something?"
- "I once dreamt I was piloting a starship."
- "Compass: check. GPS: check. Watch: check. Sextant: Wait, I know I have one somewhere..."
- "My GPS keeps leading me astray. Care to help me fix it?"
If it is night:
- "Look up to find your way."
- "The north star is exceptionally bright tonight."
If it's a Blood Moon:
- "Quit it! You've broken my compass!"
- "Go find someone else to show you the way!"
- "I won't be bothered by scum like you."
If you've saved the Wizard:
- "[wizardname] doesn't know anything about stars!"